The O2 Arena is located close by to the Ceskomoravska underground station, tram stop, bus terminal and the Praha-Liben train station which is just a few minutes’ walk away. You can get there by regular trains going in the direction of Kolin or Praha-Masarykovo nadrazi or make use of a new train line Praha-Liben - Praha-Holesovice - Praha-Bubenec - Praha-Sedlec - Roztoky u Prahy
The best way is to go by the underground line B to Ceskomoravska station. The pedestrian entrance is located just a few meters outside the underground station exit (turn right outside the underground exit toward the bus station and Ocelarska St..)
If you go by a tram, take No. 8 or 25 and get off at Multiarena Praha.
If you go by bus, take either of the following buses: 251, 127, 158, 166, 259, 280, 302, 305, 348, 351, 354, 3, 66, 368, 375, 376 or 377 and get off at the Ceskomoravska stop or take either of : 136, 145, 177 or 195 and get off at Nadrazi Liben.
• From Hlavni Nadrazi (Central Station) take the underground line C to Florenc, there change to take the B line to Ceskomoravska station.
• From Masaryk Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
• From Smichovske Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
• If you are at Libenske Nadrazi turn left and walk for about 500 m. You can also take the tram and get off at the very next stop.
• Coming from Brno - take exit 2 - P + R - Opatov, from there take underground line C to Florenc and change to underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
• Coming from Hradec Kralove and Mlada Boleslav - take exit 1 - P + R Cerny Most, from there take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
• Coming from Teplice - follow Centre until you get to the Holesovice train station - here you will find P+ R - Nadrazi Holesovice, take underground line C to Florenc, change to underground line B and continue to the Ceskomoravska station.
• Coming from Strakonice - follow directions to Smichov, Radlicka St - P + R - Radlicka, take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
• Coming from Pilsen - exit 1 - P + R - Zlicin, take underground line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.
• Coming from Chomutov - continue to the ring road in the direction to Pilsen and Zlicin - P + R - Zlicin, take undergroundnd line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.
The following streets – Drahobejlova, Ocelarska, K Moravine, U Skladky, Kovarska (between Ocelarska and Sokolovska streets), U Svobodarny, Kurta Konrada, Lihovarska, Na Rozcesti and, south of Sokolovska (between Balabenkova and K Moravine), Na Harfe, Ceskomoravska (between Klecakova and Freyova), Ceskomoravska (between Kurta Konrada and Drahobejlova) – are designated for residential parking. Motor vehicles without a corresponding parking permit parking in this area may be towed away.
A Multi-Storey Car-Parking is located close to the O2 Arena providing for short-term parking needs.
Detailed information including parking rates is available at http://www.o2arena.cz/cz/parkovani