30. November 2021
It is not allowed to bring in the O2 arena:
- food and beverages (except for health reasons)
- bottles, containers of all kinds (glass or PET bottles, cans, etc.)
- pressurized objects
- glass or glass objects
- drugs, toxic and narcotic drugs
- explosive and flammable substances
- perfumes – over 100 ml
- spray paints or deodorants – over 100 ml
- excess luggage (bigger than 35 x 45 x 25 cm)
- weapons (stabbing, cutting, shooting, etc.), scissors
- unworn clothing
- laptops (except VIP floors), any kind of recording devices, data, image and audio (exceptions are usually granted by the event organizer)
- umbrellas (except in the case of rain)
- prams (including so-called “golf clubs”)
- bicycles, scooters (etc., means of transport or sports aids and equipment)
- political and promotional materials (it is possible to bring promotional materials to the VIP after the prior consent of the O2 arena operator)
- Other dangerous objects that could cause damage to health or property, both O2 arena and event organizers and visitors. The operator of the O2 arena or the event organizer has the right to decide on the individual items.
A multi-storey car-parking is located close to the O2 arena providing for short-term parking needs.
The garage opens approximately 4 hours before the event starts and closes one hour after the event ends.
The price ranges from CZK 100 – 200 for the whole time of parking. Concrete prices and opening times can be found on www.ticketportal.cz next to the tickets sale for the respective event. To purchase parking tickets online please follow the instructions on www.ticketportal.cz next to the tickets sale for the respective event.
LPG and CNG vehicles are prohibited.
How to get to the O2 arenaclose
The O2 arena is located close by to the Ceskomoravska underground station, tram stop, bus terminal and the Praha-Liben train station which is just a few minutes’ walk away. You can get there by regular trains going in the direction of Kolin or Praha-Masarykovo nadrazi or make use of a new train line Praha-Liben – Praha-Holesovice – Praha-Bubenec – Praha-Sedlec – Roztoky u Prahy
The best way is to go by the underground line B to Ceskomoravska station. The pedestrian entrance is located just a few meters outside the underground station exit (turn right outside the underground exit toward the bus station and Ocelarska St..)
If you go by a tram, take No. 8 or 25 and get off at Multiarena Praha.
If you go by bus, take either of the following buses: 151, 152 or 375 and get off at the Ceskomoravska stop or take either of : 136, 145, 177 or 195 and get off at Nadrazi Liben.
- From Hlavni Nadrazi (Central Station) take the underground line C to Florenc, there change to take the B line to Ceskomoravska station.
- From Masaryk Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- From Smichovske Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- If you are at Libenske Nadrazi turn left and walk for about 500 m. You can also take the tram and get off at the very next stop.
- Coming from Brno – take exit 2 – P + R – Opatov, from there take underground line C to Florenc and change to underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Hradec Kralove and Mlada Boleslav – take exit 1 – P + R Cerny Most, from there take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Teplice – follow Centre until you get to the Holesovice train station – here you will find P+ R – Nadrazi Holesovice, take underground line C to Florenc, change to underground line B and continue to the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Strakonice – follow directions to Smichov, Radlicka St – P + R – Radlicka, take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Pilsen – exit 1 – P + R – Zlicin, take underground line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Chomutov – continue to the ring road in the direction to Pilsen and Zlicin – P + R – Zlicin, take undergroundnd line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.
No recording devices, albeit data, video or audio may be brought in the O2 arena. In spite of that, there are events taking place at the O2 arena whose spectators may bring, e.g., a compact camera.
Exceptions are granted by the event organizer are indicated in the Organizer’s Guidelines available in the detail section of every event.
24. November 2021