Parking and transportation
- Parking comfortably
There is a possibility to park in immediate proximity of O2 arena.
Our Parking house serves for short-term parking during events taking place in O2 arena and in O2 universum.
It usually opens four hours prior to the event and closes one hour after the event is over.
The prices vary from 100 to 200 CZK for the whole period of parking.
The Price list can be found HERE.
Exact opening hours and prices can be found on websites of Ticketmaster and Ticketportal in the particular event descriptiont. On the websites it is also possible to buy the parking ticket online. If the online parking tickets are sold out, it is still possible to buy the parking ticket directly the the Parking house.
No entry for LPG and CNG vehicles.
To simplify the services provided to visitors, O2 universum, together with the Ticketmaster ticket vendor, has introduced the possibility of online parking purchase. Buyers can also order a parking ticket with the purchase of tickets for O2 Universum events.
To simplify the services provided to visitors, O2 arena and O2 universum, together with Ticketmaster and Ticketportal ticket vendors, introduced the possibility of online parking purchase. With the purchase of tickets to the O2 arena and O2 universum, buyers can also order a parking ticket.
- When ordering the online tickets for an event, the www.ticketmaster.cz and www.ticketportal.cz websites offer the possibility to buy the parking tickets as well
- The parking ticket is printed together with the entrance ticket
This ticket then must be set by the barcode on the sensor at the barrier when entering and leaving the Parking House.
Parking prices are always available at www.ticketmaster.cz and www.ticketportal.cz at the event.
WARNING: do not throw away the parking ticket after entering the Parking House, you need it for the exit as well. We recommend keeping the ticket in the car
Parking ticket for the event can be bought also without buying tickets for the event. On www.ticketmaster.cz and www.ticketportal.cz you will find an event called PARKING TICKET – the name of the event (e.g. DEPECHE MODE) and you can choose the number of parking tickets. Likewise, the visitor can buy the parking ticket directly at the Ticketmaster and Ticketportal sale points.
With the exception of events, the price of parking is CZK 50/hour and the Parking House is open 24 hours a day.
Operating rules of the parking house for download HERE.
- How to get to the O2 arena
The O2 universum entrance is located from south way from Ceskomoravska St.
The best way is to go by the underground line B to Ceskomoravska station.
If you go by a tram, take No. 8 or 25 and get off at Multiarena Praha.
If you go by bus, take either of the following buses: 151, 152 or 375 and get off at the Ceskomoravska stop or take either of : 136, 145, 177 or 195 and get off at Nadrazi Liben.
- From Hlavni Nadrazi (Central Station) take the underground line C to Florenc, there change to take the B line to Ceskomoravska station.
- From Masaryk Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- From Smichovske Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- If you are at Libenske Nadrazi turn left and walk for about 500 m. You can also take the tram and get off at the very next stop.
- Coming from Brno – take exit 2 – P + R – Opatov, from there take underground line C to Florenc and change to underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Hradec Kralove and Mlada Boleslav – take exit 1 – P + R Cerny Most, from there take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Teplice – follow Centre until you get to the Holesovice train station – here you will find P+ R – Nadrazi Holesovice, take underground line C to Florenc, change to underground line B and continue to the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Strakonice – follow directions to Smichov, Radlicka St – P + R – Radlicka, take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Pilsen – exit 1 – P + R – Zlicin, take underground line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Chomutov – continue to the ring road in the direction to Pilsen and Zlicin – P + R – Zlicin, take undergroundnd line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.