Parking and transportation
- Parking comfortably
There is a possibility to park in immediate proximity of O2 arena.
Our Parking house serves for short-term parking during events taking place in O2 arena and in O2 universum.
How to get to the Parking house? You will come along Českomoravská street, near the point of address Českomoravská 1181/21 turn into Lisabonská street. After a few meters there is a roundabout, take the first exit on the right and you approach the Parking house. The O2 arena is far just a few minutes by walk.
It usually opens three hours prior to the event and closes one hour after the event is over.
Exact opening hours and prices can be found on websites of Ticketmaster and Ticketportal in the particular event descriptiont. On the websites it is also possible to buy the parking ticket online. If the online parking tickets are sold out, it is still possible to buy the parking ticket directly the the Parking house.
No entry for LPG and CNG vehicles.
Maximum permitted height of vehicle is 190 cm.
1) Parking online – buy both ticket for event and parking at the same time
To simplify the services provided to visitors, O2 universum, together with the Ticketmaster ticket vendor, has introduced the possibility of online parking purchase. Buyers can also order a parking ticket with the purchase of tickets for O2 Universum events.
To simplify the services provided to visitors, O2 arena and O2 universum, together with Ticketmaster and Ticketportal ticket vendors, introduced the possibility of online parking purchase. With the purchase of tickets to the O2 arena and O2 universum, buyers can also order a parking ticket.
- When ordering the online tickets for an event, the www.ticketmaster.cz and www.ticketportal.cz websites offer the possibility to buy the parking tickets as well
- The parking ticket is printed together with the entrance ticket
- This ticket then must be set by the barcode on the sensor at the barrier when entering and leaving the Parking House.
Parking prices are always available at www.ticketmaster.cz and www.ticketportal.cz at the event. Please be aware that price of parking ticket may change due to particular event.
WARNING: do not throw away the parking ticket after entering the Parking House, you need it for the exit as well. We recommend keeping the ticket in the car
Parking ticket for the event can be bought also without buying tickets for the event. On www.ticketmaster.cz and www.ticketportal.cz you will find an event called PARKING TICKET – the name of the event (e.g. DEPECHE MODE) and you can choose the number of parking tickets. Likewise, the visitor can buy the parking ticket directly at the Ticketmaster and Ticketportal sale points.
2) Use parking house on days when no event is taking place
Do you want to use the Parking house even on days when no events take place in the O2 arena or O2 universum? That is also possible!
In this case, it is the same as in a shopping mall. It is not possible to book or buy a ticket in advance. It is necessary to come to the Parking house and if there is a free capacity of parking spaces, you can leave your car there. Then you will pay for the ticket on departure according to time.
TARIFFS VALID FROM MAY 1, 2022
- Short-term parking / First and every other hour: CZK 50 / per hour (if you pay in cash, only CZK currency is acceptable)
- Parking ticket purchased in advance for the event held at the O2 arena: according to the price list of the specific event
- Holders of TP, ZTP and ZTP / P cards – parking only in reserved places: according to the price list of the specific event or short-term parking
- Loss of a parking card: fee of CZK 1,000 (if you pay in cash, only CZK currency is acceptable)
* places reserved for TP, ZTP and ZTP / P are the following:
- -2nd floor – 7 spots
- -1st floor – 10 spots
- 1st floor – 7 spots
- 2nd floor -10 spots
- 3rd floor – 10 spots
- 4th floor – 10 spots
- 5th floor – 10 spots
RULES OF OPERATION
Find Rules of operation for Parking house HERE.
- How to get to the O2 arena
In the immediate vicinity of the O2 arena is the metro station “Českomoravská”, a tram stop “Arena Libeň jih”, a bus terminal and the “Praha-Libeň” railway station a few minutes’ walk away, which can be reached not only by regular trains in the direction of Kolín or Prague-Masarykovo nádraží, but also by using the new railway line Praha-Libeň – Prague -Holešovice – Prague-Bubeneč – Prague-Sedlec – Roztoky u Prahy.
DEAR VISITORS, PLEASE USE CITY PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT WHEN GETTING TO THE EVENTS AT THE O2 ARENA. THIS WILL AVOID POSSIBLE LINES OF CARS AND OTHER TRAFFIC COMPLICATIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR WHEN SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF VISITORS ARRIVAL. FOR THIS REASON, WE ALSO RECOMMEND EARLY ARRIVAL TO THE EVENT, WHICH IS USUALLY ALLOWED 90 MINUTES BEFORE START OF THE EVENT. THANK YOU.
The best way is to go by the underground line B to Ceskomoravska station.
If you go by a tram, take No. 8 or 25 and get off at Arena Libeň jih.
If you go by bus, take either of the following buses: 151, 152 or 375 and get off at the Ceskomoravska stop or take either of : 136, 145, 177 or 195 and get off at Nadrazi Liben.
- From Hlavni Nadrazi (Central Station) take the underground line C to Florenc, there change to take the B line to Ceskomoravska station.
- From Masaryk Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- From Smichovske Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- If you are at Libenske Nadrazi turn left and walk for about 500 m. You can also take the tram and get off at the very next stop.
- Coming from Brno – take exit 2 – P + R – Opatov, from there take underground line C to Florenc and change to underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Hradec Kralove and Mlada Boleslav – take exit 1 – P + R Cerny Most, from there take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Teplice – follow Centre until you get to the Holesovice train station – here you will find P+ R – Nadrazi Holesovice, take underground line C to Florenc, change to underground line B and continue to the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Strakonice – follow directions to Smichov, Radlicka St – P + R – Radlicka, take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Pilsen – exit 1 – P + R – Zlicin, take underground line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Chomutov – continue to the ring road in the direction to Pilsen and Zlicin – P + R – Zlicin, take undergroundnd line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.